Everyone is Irish on St. Patrick’s Day! Enjoy some fun family time creating these easy St. Patrick’s Day crafts and tasty recipes that will put everyone in the spirit!
Here’s a round-up of some great St. Patrick’s Day activity suggestions from Kaboose and Spoonful.com.
- Hang this happy leprechaun on your door to welcome guests. Construction paper is a great arts and crafts supply to have on hand and will be useful when making this adorable leprechaun.
- Dress your child up for St. Patrick’s Day with this leprechaun hat made from an old ice cream container.
- Kiss the Blarney Stone! Legend says that anyone who kisses the Blarney Stone of Ireland will be blessed with eloquence. Make your own kissed Blarney Stone.
- Give your wee little one a pot of gold on March 17th. This simple recipe uses gelatin to make cubes of “gold” and a hollowed out lime as the pot.
- Here’s a new “twist” on another St. Patrick’s Day favorite, the shamrock! You’ll need just 3 ingredients to make these sweet pretzel treats.
- Corned beef isn’t just for dinner. This recipe makes a delicious breakfast wrap for the whole family using the famed St. Patrick’s Day corned beef.
Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Tell us about your favorite tradition in a comment below.