Tuition at Tutor Time
Your tuition is based on the attendance plan that you select for your child. We offer both full- and part-time enrollment to accommodate your family’s scheduling needs. Rates vary by school location.
At Tutor Time, your tuition includes:
- One-of-a-kind educational programming
- Nutritious meals and snacks
- And for infants, tuition may include diapers and wipes
Tax Savings Opportunities and Incentives
Congress has legislated certain tax credits and savings incentives focused on relieving the cost of child care for eligible taxpayers that may provide additional savings for you.
- The Child and Dependent Care Tax Credit is a federal tax credit available for eligible taxpayers to assist in reducing your year-end tax liability.
- The Child Tax Credit program may reduce the Federal tax you owe for each qualifying child under the age of 17.
- A Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) may be provided by your employer to allow you to set aside pre-tax dollars for child care costs.
- Various states provide additional incentives for qualified taxpayers.
These tax credits and FSA changes will impact every family differently. As we are not tax professionals, we cannot advise you on the specific impact to your family. It’s best to consult with a tax professional or preparer (tax preparation software will also have information). Or visit irs.gov to learn more.
Financial assistance may be available to help lower income families pay for child care, allowing parents to focus on work or school knowing their child is in a healthy, caring environment.
- Eligibility requirements vary depending on your state or region.
- School directors can provide more information on financial assistance and help with the process.
Interested in discounted tuition? If your employer participates in our Corporate Partnership program, discounts may be available to you. For details, speak with your school director.
Tuition is paid on a weekly basis. All of your tuition payments can be made using our online tool for managing financial commitments and personal information, Family Link. Using Family Link, you’re able to:
- Make payments.
- Set up automatic payments.
- View tuition statements.