- Our Programs
- Our Schools
- About Us
- Our Blog
Is your family ready for all the Halloween festivities? We sure are! As a fun, Halloween-themed art activity (and in case your little ones still haven’t said “yes” to a costume), we’ve provided six free Halloween mask templates that you can print off for your kiddos to decorate. See directions below.
Art supplies such as markers, crayons, feathers, stickers, etc.
Two pieces of yarn
1. Click on the image of the mask(s) you’d like to download. A PDF of the mask(s) will open in another window. Print them out.
2. Have kiddos decorate the masks however they like. Your child wants to be a blue cat with purple ears? Excellent.
3. Cut out the mask. Hold it up to your child’s face and punch a hole on each side so when you tie the string onto the hole, it will rest comfortably on their ears. Trim the mask as needed to fit their face.
4. Gather two pieces of yarn. Tie one through each hole on the mask.
5. Place the completed mask on your child’s face and bring the two strings around to the back of their head. Tie them in a bow and trim excess string.
6. Admire your stunning blue cat with purple ears.