- Our Programs
- Our Schools
- About Us
- Our Blog
1 of 18
2 of 18
3 of 18
4 of 18
5 of 18
6 of 18
7 of 18
8 of 18
9 of 18
10 of 18
11 of 18
12 of 18
13 of 18
14 of 18
15 of 18
16 of 18
17 of 18
18 of 18
Thank you for visiting our Tutor Time educational daycare in Corona, CA! My name is Sherri and I am the director of this wonderful school. I have 30+ years of teaching and management experience.
To ensure the SAFETY of our children, we have several protocols:
(1) We are closely following guidance from the CDC, as well as state officials and local health authorities, as we take extreme care to maintain our safe, healthy school environment.
(2) Face coverings are required for all staff and any adult entering the building.
(3) We have live streaming video cameras in all our classrooms. Also, we have exterior cameras for parking lot and playgrounds.
In regard to education, we offer a variety of options including Infant and Toddler Care, Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten programs, and a Before- and After-School Club for school-agers (K to 6th grade).
In addition to our "My Best Self" curriculum for ages 5 to 12, The Prep Lab offers flexible scheduling, including a new full-day option, and distance learning support, based on your local school district’s plans.
Our School Age teachers are here to:
(1) Keep children engaged with their elementary school learning platform
(2) Assist students with completing their daily elementary school assignments
(3) Share challenging weekly STEM projects
(4) Strengthen social-emotional development with character-developing activities
(5) Connect students with their school and teachers, as needed
We serve families in the South Corona community with our outstanding staff who have over 200 years of combined experience, and 75 percent of our teachers have been with us for over eight years! Our teachers and staff have ongoing monthly training as well as annual teacher in-service training.
Schedule a tour today to see what makes our Tutor Time the leading provider of early education in Corona, CA.
Are you concerned about the impact of COVID on your child’s education? You’re not alone. Now, more than ever, early education matters. We’re here to help.
Starting at the front door, our already robust health and safety procedures have been enhanced to ensure a clean, welcoming school environment. The well-being of your child is our top priority, now, and always.
Karate, Soccer, Music, Yoga, Spanish, Phonics, Handwriting & Advanced Math
We’ve been recognized as a high-quality early education program.
Our School-Age classroom is a perfect setting for productive, engaging mornings and afternoons, where children become thinkers, makers, and doers. Some enhancements in this classroom include:
Education: A.A. in Liberal Studies with an emphasis in Early Child Development
Certifications: CPR/First Aid Certified
I have always had a passion for working with young children. I love being a part of their lives and watching them grow and develop their young minds. Watching a child reach a milestone or learn something new is so awesome. I find myself saying, "and that's why I do what I do.”
Education: AA Degree in Early Childhood Education
Certifications: CPR/First Aid
I love this field for I get to watch children blossom throughout the different stages of life. Being in this field for 22 years has help me prepare for my own two daughters. I'm a huge football fan and enjoy the outdoors in my spare time.