The Path to Elementary School Starts Here
This is much more than just daycare. At Tutor Time®, we’re committed to doing everything possible to support our community. It starts with a healthy, safe environment when your child is away from home. We have closely followed guidance from the CDC, as well as state and local authorities, to enhance and strengthen our existing rigorous procedures.
- Screening staff and children upon arrival for temperature, symptoms
- Providing protective face coverings for all staff members
- Conducting regular wellness checks throughout the day
Plus, live streaming video keeps you connected! With WatchMeGrow, open a window to your child’s day wherever you are, with a live feed of their classroom to any device or computer.
We offer developmentally appropriate programs and specialized curriculum for infants to school-age students. Our School Readiness Pathway provides options to create the most fitting path for your child to elementary school and future academic success.
- Infant Care and Toddler Programs feature Learn from the Start™, our exclusive, milestone-based curriculum.
- Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten Programs offer math and literacy learning plus opportunities for social development.
- Junior Kindergarten enhances your child's abilities before kindergarten.
- The Prep Lab keeps learning on track for elementary school students, with distance learning help, STEM projects, and character development activities. Ask us about flexible scheduling, beyond mornings and afternoons—including a new full-day option!
Check out our school for yourself to see all the exciting things going on! Depending on location, virtual and/or in-person tours may be available.