Fun and Easy St. Patrick’s Day Crafts for the Family
Everyone is Irish on St. Patrick’s Day! Enjoy some fun family time creating these easy St. Patrick’s Day crafts and tasty recipes that will put everyone in the spirit!
- Hang this happy leprechaun on your door to welcome guests. Construction paper is a great arts and crafts supply to have on hand and will be useful when making this adorable leprechaun.
- Dress your child up for St. Patrick’s Day with this leprechaun hat made from an old ice cream container.
- Kiss the Blarney Stone! Legend says that anyone who kisses the Blarney Stone of Ireland will be blessed with eloquence. Make your own kissed Blarney Stone.
- Give your wee little one a pot of gold on March 17th. This simple recipe uses gelatin to make cubes of “gold” and a hollowed out lime as the pot.
- Here’s a new “twist” on another St. Patrick’s Day favorite, the shamrock! You’ll need just 3 ingredients to make these sweet pretzel treats.
- Corned beef isn’t just for dinner. This recipe makes a delicious breakfast wrap for the whole family using the famed St. Patrick’s Day corned beef.
Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Tell us about your favorite tradition in a comment below.